Most people assume that blood is involved in HIV testing. But with OraQuick an oral swab is used for testing and requires no blood. By collecting oral fluid from your gums, you collect fluid similar to that used in blood testing.So the OraQuick Test detects antibodies for HIV, not the virus itself.You just gently swipe the test swab along your upper gums once and your lower gums once. Then you insert the swab inside the test tube provided and get your results in just 20 minutes.
The OraQuick® HIV Self-Test is a single-use, qualitative immunoassay to detect antibodies to Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) and Type 2 (HIV-2) in oral fluid. The OraQuick® HIV Self-Test is intended for use by lay users as a self-test to aid in the diagnosis of infection with HIV-1 and HIV-2. The device is placed into the mouth, so that the flat pad is between the cheek and the outer gums, then swabbed across the outer gum line. The device is then placed into a tube containing a premeasured amount of solution.
- Use just Saliva to test HIV
- Results in only 20 minutes
- Tests two people
- Are you a couple and wanna be safe before the game? This is your right choice.
- We are here to protect you at a cheap price
- Buy Now
- The OraQuick® HIV Self-Test is an in-vitro diagnostic medical device (IVD) that is used for self-testing of antibodies for HIV-1 and HIV-2 in oral fluid. This test is intended as an aid to detect antibodies to HIV-1 and HIV-2 from infected individuals.