The Product is a Reusable Sanitary Pad which can be reused for more than 24 menstrual cycles. It is purely made out of cloth and has been developed with DALP technology.D- DRYING- It is made out of special fabrics which absorb and dries the pad automatically making it a very comfortable to wear.
A – Anti-MICROBIAL- The Relief Pad has been charged with the ANTI-MICROBIAL PROPERTIES which inhibits the growth of Staphylococcus Aureus, E.coli etc by 99.9%.
LP – Leak Proof – The last layer has been designed in such a way that it remains leak proof from bottom but at the same time helps remain the Pad breathable.
The product has been provided with cushioned padding in centre to make the product feel comfortable while wearing it and also snap buttons have been provided at flaps to help it secure fastening.
Special Features of the product
The major advantages of the distributing the product are :-
It costs less than 15% of the total cost incurred on disposable Sanitary pad in 2 years.No possibility of infection or Reproductive Tract Infection (RTI).It removes waste of 480 pcs of disposable pads used in 2 years which after disposal either clogs the sewer or remain in landfill for more than 800 years.It does not require any extra cost of infrastructure such as setting up of VENDING MACHINE as well as INCINERATORS which also polluted the air.It ensures that the end beneficiary is getting the benefits for 2 years as usually the girl either distribute the monthly supplies among family member or is opted out of the scheme because of passing a certain agethus keeping the ultimate objective unfulfilled.
- It costs less than 15% of the total cost incurred on disposable Sanitary pad in 2 years.
- No possibility of infection or Reproductive Tract Infection (RTI).
- It removes waste of 480 pcs of disposable pads used in 2 years which after disposal either clogs the sewer or remain in landfill for more than 800 years.
- It does not require any extra cost of infrastructure such as setting up of VENDING MACHINE as well as INCINERATORS which also polluted the air.
- It ensures that the end beneficiary is getting the benefits for 2 years as usually the girl either distribute the monthly supplies among family member or is opted out of the scheme because of passing a certain age thus keeping the ultimate objective unfulfilled.
RELIEF PAD has been tested by more than 10 national accredited laboratories of the world and is also REACH tested. The REACH test ensures that there is no use of 181 SVHC’s (SUBSTANCE OF VERY HIGH CONCERN) which are carcinogenic in nature.
The product is also tested by various laboratories for its Anti-microbial efficacy which remains there even after 100 washes and thus making it a very sustainable solution for the masses.
Recent Projects and Users
Recent Partners and Users: UNICEF, UNHCR, ICRC, Save The Children, IOM, Peace Corps.
The product has already been supplied to various reputed NGO’s around the world as per there international standards. We hold long term agreements of various UN agencies for millions of pieces to be supplied.
We have positively impacted the lives of more than 10,00,000 girls around the world till now with the distribution of relief pad thus helping
1) Girls stay in school (reducing absenteeism )
2) Women not resort to using un-hygienic methods such as sand, leaves, rags, newspaper, old clothes etc.
By distributing these pads, Ajay Industrial Corporation Limited has been able to promote women empowerment, girl child education, Beti-Bachao Beti-Padhao, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Save The Environment Campaign etc.
About Ajay Industrial Corporation Limited (AICL)Ajay Industrial Corporation Limited (AICL) established in 1961,is a renowned manufacturing organization in India. We are specialized in manufacturing various kinds of products related to Water Management. It may not be out of place to mention that AICL is the first Indian Manufacturing organization, especially in the hand pumps segment who has been accredited with ISO 9001-2008 Certification. Government of India has also recognized us as an “Export House”.
The idea of reusable sanitary pad came into existence when the company top brass visited Africa in 2013 and saw various underprivileged girls resorting to very unhealthy measures such as leaves, newspapers, old cloth, rags, mud, cow dung, etc. and then after the extensive research of more than 2 years the simple but life changing product was developed.
Mission and Vision of the Organization
To empower 10 million girls and women around the world by imparting the knowledge about menstruation, taboo’s and myth and giving them a sustainable solution to lead their life with full of confidence and happiness.
Uniqueness of the Organization
AICL has been regularly winning Export Excellence Awards at National Level from Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC INDIA) of the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India for many years towards maximum contribution in exports.
Our products are being manufactured under close supervision of highly trained and experienced technical staff. These products enjoy high reputation even amongst internationally renowned NGO’s such as UNICEF (United Nations International Children Education Fund) and some other top NGO’s due to our top quality raw material, best workmanship under stringent quality controls at various stages and the vast infrastructure managed under single roof. Our in house research and development division is involved in continuous improvement of products quality/features and also in the development of new products for the betterment of society.
We are perfect for the corporate who are aiming towards the following goals:-
- Promoting Girl Child Education.
- Giving A Boost To The Indian Economy By Empowering It’s Women
- Become A Partner To“Swachh Bharat Abhiyan”.
- “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao”
- Reducing Waste & Making India Clean
smooth, soft and tender to the touch, a pack , 1 pair of soft and breathable cotton underwear, a piece of mosquito repellent soap and a coin purse all covered with delightful and expensive Arabian fragrances to trigger your memories
- ReliefPads are made from high-quality and leak-proof fabric, which is super absorbent, breathable and has cushion padding for extra comfort.
- ReliefPads have antibacterial properties to protect the user against infections and rashes.
- The pads have wings, equipped with snap-button to secure it in place at all times.
- ReliefPads are the best option for menstrual sustainability since in 2 years a user only uses 1 packet as opposed to disposable pads where a single user would be disposing up to 20 packets.
- This an eco friendly alternative to sanitary napkin.