Get down to business with an Ultra book that features a 14″ screen display and a beautiful design.The thin (21 mm) Latitude 14 has a starting weight of just 3.6 lb (1.5kg) with a 3-cell battery and comes standard with sleek, durable aluminum, soft-touch finishes and a powder-coated base.Underneath the surface is a Tri-metal chassis designed to survive challenging physical environments and MIL-STD-810G testing. with a 14 inch screen capability and a carbon-fiber-backed display with edge-to-edge Corning Gorilla Glass.
Innovative wireless capabilities
Wirelessly connect your Latitude 14 to compatible mouse, monitor, keyboard and conference-room equipment with WiGig docking technology. And if you have traditional E-Family docking stations in your office, the Latitude 14 is compatible with those, too.
The Latitude 14 7000 Series also features Intel wireless display (Wifi) technology, allowing everything on your laptop screen to be viewed simultaneously on a Wifi-enabled television or projector.
Packed with performance
Low-voltage 4th Gen Intel Core i5 processor options along with Windows 10 Pro allow you to work on big jobs with ease. Windows 10. Count on fast, reliable performance from your optional choice of SSD or Solid-State Hybrid Drives. Collaborate effectively with an integrated HD webcam and microphone array. A backlit keyboard lets you work in low-light environments while a swappable battery keeps you powered up on the go. The most secure business Ultrabook Latitude 14 guards your data with industry-leading endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, strong authentication and leading-edge malware prevention.
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection – Encryption. DDP – E is available factory-installed for automatic deployment and integrates seamlessly with your existing processes. .
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including smart card readers and contact-less smart card reader.
- Dell Data Protection – Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on and pre boot authentication along with centralized, integrated management with your encryption policies using the Dell Data Protection remote management console.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell Control Vault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection – Protected Workspace.
The most manageable business Ultra book
Easily manage your entire Latitude fleet with exceptional integrated management capabilities and options.
Remotely manage and update your Latitude Ultra book fleet with optional next-generation Intel technology. Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when they’re powered off.Save time and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems.Centralize and automate laptop management with best-in-class integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE appliances.Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long life cycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services, and Dell Imaging Services.
- Dell Latitude E7240
- Core i5
- 4gb Ram
- 500gb HDD
- 14 inch Screen
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Dell Laptop
- Power Adapter